If you are a non-profit organization, there is a program that gives you free advertising on the Google search engine. The program allows eligible organizations to buy $10,000 USD in Google Ads credit per month. You can only purchase ads on Google Search, but it’s still pretty awesome! The best part about this program is that it allows non-profits of all types to take advantage of free advertising on the internet’s most popular search engine.
What are Google search ads?
Google search ads are text ads that appear at the top of Google search results. They’re based on your website content, and they can help drive traffic to your site. Google search ads are highly targeted, cost effective and easy to set up—all you have to do is bid for keywords related to your organization’s mission and interests.
$10,000 USD in Google Ads credit per month
Google will provide qualifying non-profit organizations $10,000 USD in Google Ads credit per month to help you reach your goal. You can use this credit to advertise on Google’s Ad network.
You can’t apply for a Non-Profit Grant if you’re located in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Australia (except New Zealand)
- France (except French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Wallis and Futuna, Saint Pierre and Miquelon)
Eligibility for the program
The Google Non-Profit Ads Grant is available to US-based non-profit organizations that have a website and a US tax identification number.
Advertiser requirements for the program.
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Have a valid tax-exempt status from the IRS.
- Maintain a valid website with an active domain name.
- Be in compliance with all applicable laws related to your business activities and advertising practices, including but not limited to those governing privacy, copyright and trademark protection, data security, consumer protection, payment card industry standards (PCI), export control and economic sanctions.
- Not be engaged in any illegal activity or otherwise violate Google’s policies (including our Acceptable Use Policy).
For the program, you must comply with Google’s quality policies and applicable laws and regulations. You must not engage in any deceptive or fraudulent activity, including but not limited to:
- Impersonating a person or entity;
- Misrepresenting your affiliation with another person or entity; or
- Creating or using an account for fraudulent purposes.
If you are a non-profit organization that has a relevant website, you may be able to get more free advertising!
If you are a non-profit organization that has a relevant website, you may be able to get free advertising spend!
The Google Non-Profit Ads Grant program offers up to $1 million in free advertising credits to eligible non-profits who have not received the grant or other significant monetary support from Google. If you are eligible and interested get in touch with us, and we’ll help get you set up.
If you are a non-profit organization that has a relevant website, you may be able to get more free advertising! We at Golden Goose Digital Marketing have extensive experience with running ads for non-profit organizations and would be happy to help get you more exposure for your cau